Do you want to change your orientation during the year? UniLaSalle opens a specific admission procedure for a staggered start to the first year of the pre-engineering cycle or to one of our bachelors in February.
Which courses are affected by the delayed start of the school year in 2022?
- Pre-engineering cycle - Rouen campus
- Pre-engineering cycle in English "Agro & Food Engineering" - Rouen campus
- Pre-engineering cycle - Beauvais campus (except Agronomy option)
- Pre-engineering cycle - Amiens campus
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering in Digital Agriculture and Embedded Technologies
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering in Geology and Environment
Application deadline (complete and finalized file): January 31, 2022
To constitute your application file, we will ask you for different documents according to the cases below. We thank you for taking note of them and for providing the requested documents.
The 2nd admission at UniLaSalle
- Application open to all baccalaureate + 1
- Obtaining 30 ECTS credits in semester 1
Application and tuition fees
- Application fee: 30 € (20 € for scholarship students).
- Tuition fees for the 1st year of the pre-engineering cycle:
- Beauvais / Rouen / Rennes campus: €4,800
- Amiens campus: to come
Admission based on application and motivation interview.
Online application until January 31, 2022. Incomplete or unfinished applications will not be considered after this date.
On February 1st or 2nd, you will be informed by e-mail whether your application has been pre-selected or not.
If your file is pre-selected, you will be invited to a motivational interview by video on February 2nd or 3rd. If you have already been admitted to the 1st year at UniLaSalle during the 2021 session of Parcoursup, you will not have to repeat your interview (we will take into account the mark obtained during your interview in April 2021).
|Deadline for the submission of the file||Interview||Announcement of the results||Registrations||Back to school|
|January 31, 2022||February 2 and 3, 2022||February 4 at the latest||February 3 to 5, 2022||February 7, 2022|
For French candidates or candidates from a country of the European Union, your registration will only be definitive once the deposit has been paid: 580 euros deposit on the tuition.
Your application for a 2nd admission
- First year school reports (scan all 3 cards together = 1 PDF document)
- Senior year school reports (scan all 3 together = 1 PDF document)
- Copy of the results of your high school diploma (1 document to be scanned)
- Copy of your high school diploma (1 document to be scanned)
- All of your high school transcripts, including the transcript for the first semester of 2021/2022 (scan all transcripts together in chronological order = 1 PDF document)
- 1 passport photo in JPEG or PNG format
Provide the scholarship notification for the current school year.
Applicants from outside the European Union
If you wish to make a bank transfer to pay your application fees when you apply online, please send your request by e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If you have administrative procedures to complete in order to obtain your VISA, do not forget to connect to www.campusfrance.org and to integrate your online application at the same time as your UnilaSalle file.
If you are preselected for the motivation interview, it will take place by video.
If you are admitted, we will ask you for a 4000 euro deposit to start your studies in our school (deposit refunded if you do not obtain your VISA).
If you are from a non-French speaking country: provide proof of your level of French.
The absence of this document will not prevent the study of your application, but attaching it will add real value.
Requirements of the Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur: foreign holders of a French engineering degree must have a minimum level of B2 in French, validated by an external certification.
There are many scholarship and financial aid programs available to both scholarship and non-scholarship students.
"I chose UniLaSalle, for its Agribusiness course and in order to bring me a more generalist view of science and the technical knowledge I didn't have."