Our Beauvais campus opens its doors on Saturday, January 29, 2022.
Come and discover your future place of study and ask all your questions to our students and teachers-researchers about the courses, the opportunities and the life on campus.
The stands in the agora
- Admissions procedures
- Financing of studies
- Community life
- Courses on other UniLaSalle campuses
Our universes / themes
- Geosciences and Environment : Room F001
- Agrosciences (Engineer and Bachelor) : Room F103/F104
- Food and Bioprocessing : Room F101
- Health through Food : Room F102
The open house
- The alumni network, apprenticeship and career center: in the farm hall
- The International Relations Department: in the farm hall
- The Documentation Center: an essential work space
- The rooms: Mie au Roy residence, Canada residence
- All day long, associations animate the campus
- The sports halls
- Visit of the GeoLab, our digital modeling room (international corridor, after room O102), free access
Visit the campus with our students.
Visit the campus with our students! You will discover the academic buildings, the sports facilities and the student life areas
4 tours are possible:
- Green if you are interested in Agrosciences
- Red if you are interested in Agri-Food and Bioprocessing
- Blue if you are interested in Health through Food
- Orange if you are interested in Geosciences and Environment
Not sure? Why not try several?
Visits to the research platforms take place every 30 minutes. The students will bring you to the starting point of each visit.
- Presentation conference by Philippe Choquet, General Manager and Valérie Leroux, Deputy General Manager (Grand Amphi - 1h) - 11am/13pm/15pm
- I-SAFE Conference: Engineer in English Program (Amphi 6) - 10:30 am/14:30 pm
- Conference on Apprenticeship Engineer (Amphi n° F005) - 11h30/15h
- Conference Admission to 1st year via Parcoursup (Amphi 7) - 10:00 am/14:00 pm
To restore oneself
- Coffee point all day in the foyer
- University restaurant from 12:00 to 13:30 (purchase of meal tickets all morning in the agora)
Sanitary pass required in the restaurant areas