The Erasmus+ program offers grants for international mobility to support your internship project in a country of the European Union, the European Economic Area or Turkey, and/or your study stay project in a partner European university (Erasmus partnership).
Erasmus+ provides students with two types of scholarships, the Erasmus+ Stays scholarship and the Erasmus+ Internships scholarship, financed by the European Union.
Scholarship amounts for 2021-2022 (as an indication)
Group 1 countries: Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden,
- Erasmus+ Stays grant: 310 € / month
- Erasmus+ Internship grant: 460 € / month
Group 2 countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain
- Erasmus+ Stays grant: 260 € / month
- Erasmus+ Internship grant: 410 € / month
Group 3 countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Northern Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey
- Erasmus+ Stays grant: 200 € / month
- Erasmus+ Internship grant: 350 € / month
You can benefit from a specific Erasmus+ grant. Information on this scheme is explained at the presentation meeting. Check the "disability" box in your Erasmus+ application form. The International Relations Department will then contact you during the selection process for the specific steps to be taken later.
Scholarship from the Ministry of Agriculture for AGRO / AGROFOOD / STAR or CARES students from Beauvais and Rouen.
- Internship of 6 weeks minimum
- 400€ scholarship package (regardless of duration or destination)
Scholarship from the Hauts de France region available once in the course for all students from Hauts de France (Beauvais or Amiens site) according to social criteria and benefits received during the international mobility.
- Simulation possible on the Hauts de France website
- Calculation of the grant by the region according to the duration and the destination
Normandy region grant for students from Normandy who are fiscally attached to Normandy and studying in a Normandy institution (except if the training does not exist in Normandy).
- Based on social criteria
- 26 weeks of funding for mobilities
- valid for 1 or 2 international mobilities